Have you always wanted Cubey Terra’s best plane, but couldn’t dig up the Linden dollars? Now’s your chance to add it to your aircraft hangar with all the bragging rights that go with it.
For a limited time, the Cubey Terra signature sport plane, Terra Atom, is on sale.
Terra Atom is an agile and powerful single-seat plane designed with a mid-century feel. It’s flowing lines are inspired by the Supermarine S.6B, P-51 Mustang, and Bugatti 100p. Even parked on the tarmac, it looks fast.
Here’s what’s under the hood:
- Mesh design with a paint menu that lets you choose from several paint schemes.
- The instrument panel in the cockpit shows real flight data if you fly in first-person (“mouselook”) view.
- The HUD attachment includes speed indicator, altimeter, artificial horizon, compass, vertical speed indicator, fuel and temperature indicators, and several switches and buttons to control your plane.
- Optional hovertext info display on the tail.
- Optional collision damage: prop strike, wing strike, tail strike, water landing.
- Optional overspeed wing shear.
- Optional engine damage and fuel use (uses free Terra Aircraft Fuel).
- Terra Atom’s handling can be modified to your preferences: adjust roll, pitch, and thrust.
- Flip a switch for a smoke trail.
- The product updater gets the latest available version.