Since 2003, under the name Cubey Terra and Terra Aeronautics, I have been happy to be one of the leading creators of content for use in Second Life, the massively shared online virtual world.
See my Second Life Gallery.
My products include:
- Vehicles (primarily aircraft)
- Skydiving equipment
- Modular architectural components
- Useful gadgets, scripts, and toys
Product User Guides
This is a partial list of user guides. All products include a text-only version of these guides in the package.
- Terra Atom sport plane
- Terra Aerius Blimp
- Terra BubbleTargets skydiving game
- Terra-Kojima Merlin Airship
- Terra Starburst sport parachute
- Terra Stingray Amphibious Jet
- Terra Xplorer personal transport
If you’re handy with PhotoShop or another image editor, you can use these texture packages to create a unique look for your Terra vehicle. Where a vehicle doesn’t allow direct texturing (no-mod) the vehicle’s paint script often lets you apply a new texture with a simple chat command. See your vehicle’s documentation.
Note: Most are packaged as .zip files. You’ll have to unpack them before editing.
- Terra Atom racing plane (atom_textures_20150217.zip)
- T-K Merlin airship textures (merlin_textures.zip)
- Terra Stingray amphibious jet (stingray_templates.zip)
- T-K Starling ultralight (template_ultralight_wing.jpg)
- Terra Aerius blimp (terra_aerius_blimp_hull_template.zip)
- Terra Kestrel skybike (terra_kestrel_paint_templates.zip)
- Terra Tachyon racing plane (terra_tachyon_templates.zip)
- T-K Cirrus hot air balloon (tk_cirrus_template.zip)